Many Realtors follow a pre-scripted list of rules on staging and marketing homes. However this makes every home look alike, and the result is that only the lowest price home sells. At the Alfriend Group, we prefer to emphasize the unique selling qualities of each home, and therefore target the most likely buyer. In doing so, we separate your home from the “average”, and are able to bring you the highest price.
Here are a few examples we have used at The Alfriend Group to market our clients homes.
- On a high end home that featured a 6-car garage, we held an open house that included test-drives of unique luxury cars. It drew in our core clientele, and sold quickly.
- On a very unique home, with a very artistic flare, we partnered with a local art club and museum. We held an art show and art auction in the home, again pulling in our key clientele.
- We had a home sitting on a championship gold course, which had been previously owned by a famous PGA golfer. We held an auction that included various autographed memorabilia signed by that famous golfer, as well as gift certificates, tee-times, and golf equipment. The golfer attended, to autograph items for the visitors. I was able to arrange his participation by agreeing to give all the proceeds of the auction to his favorite charity, as well as matching the funds raised.
- For a home on the river, with a deep water dock, we held a party / boat show.
- We had four homes for sale in a community that featured an incredible health club, and backed to a large park that was popular for runners and bikers. We sponsored a Thanksgiving Day 4-mile race through the park, and gave free race registration and a bottle of wine to anyone who first toured all four homes.
- In a home with an incredible gourmet kitchen, we hired a well-known local chef, and invited the public to an evening of food and cooking advice.
When selling your home, do not make it look like every other home on the market. Find your audience, and sell to them.
For information on how to get the best price for you home, contact The Alfriend Group at Re/Max. Over 1,500 homes sold.
Alfriend Real Estate Group, Re/Max Achievers